Important Information Regarding COVID-19
In recognition of ongoing news reports and the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus, we realize our patients have questions. As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We want you to know that we are monitoring this situation very closely, and we will keep you updated regularly.
Symptoms of coronavirus are reported as flu-like, with varying degrees of severity. While we do not know everything about this virus to date, individuals who are elderly and/or immunocompromised appear to be the most at risk of a severe infection. To ensure your health and safety, and the health and safety of everyone at our practice, please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms. In addition, please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled to any areas within the past 14 days that are at high risk for contracting the coronavirus.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
Before You Enter
- Please return to your car and call भुगतान विकल्प 847-255-5550 to let our staff know you have arrived.
- We will let you know when it is safest to enter.
- A mask is required for entry. Please have your mask on correctly before you enter.
- Our waiting room is scaled back to ensure proper distancing and limit interaction.
- We are streamlining the experience to ensure the least amount of risk and to keep everyone safe.
During Your Visit
- Our staff are following CDC guidelines and additional protocol to ensure safety.
- Your care and experience is very important to us so please let us know if any accommodations are needed.
- Wait times may be adjusted to allow appropriate disinfection.
Stay Home and Call us if…
- You are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
- You have been in contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 दिन.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- Prevention: View CDC Guidelines
- Symptoms: View Information from the CDC
- Steps When Sick: View the Steps